Feb 7, 2014

Five on Friday


 
1. My babies are 9 months old! So obviously I need to start getting a birthday party together. We have some ideas.

 
2. I'm making this tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. I am always disappointed with things that aren't made for me courtesy of Longhorns but we'll see. I'll write a review of it next week.
 
Sriracha Shrimp!
 
3.Truth. We have fallen in love with this stuff this week. So far Mango Strawberry is my favorite!
 
 
 4. I walked this week. It was slow, it was cold, it was short but I could have sat on my butt for 10 minutes or I could have walked a half of a mile. I'm proud of that.
 
 
5. I am looking forward to the weekend. Friday's are fun even when you do work on Saturday.
 
 
Y'all have a fabulous weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment