Apr 24, 2014

4 Week Challenge

As a person, I struggle with keeping up on everyday stuff...cleaning, laundry, bills, etc. Pre-babies there wasn't as much to get behind on but I managed to do it. Since having the babies I'm finding it close to impossible. It is so hard to get anything done while the babies are awake and when they are asleep I generally either too lazy to do anything or I try take that time for Cory and me. I would like to think that if I was a SAHM I would get things done but I know that is not the case and on top of that I enjoy working.




Bottom line though, I have to get better about keeping my home/ life in order. For the rest of this week I plan to take a little time each night to get the house prepped to even attempt to clean. Who needs several days to prep their house to clean? This girl.





I found this while pinteresting and thought I would give it a shot. I may switch around the days a little bit to accommodate our schedule. I plan to report back here at the end of next week about how week 1 went. I am giving myself this challenge for the next 4 weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to find my groove and make this more of a habit.



At the end of the day, my babies have clean bottles and pajamas. I know that I will not regret getting on the floor and playing with the boys, but I very well may regret worrying too much about being the perfect mom and forgoing time with them in order to have a spotless house. I'm not challenging myself to be perfect. It will take time to build new habits. I just want to create a more organized life for my family and my sanity.


Am I the only one who struggles with this?



No comments:

Post a Comment